Monday 10 September 2012

Forgot

I forgot to add in there, i got an email off Leanne ( longest best friend) this morning, I updated her about everything I am so glad I did that! I feel like I keep leaving her out of the loop but I most definitely going to keep emailing her until I can see her again and then we are going to have a massive catch up and a proper natter over a meal or on a night out or something!

I miss her so much! Known her 7 years or more! Looking forward to the next 7 Leanne!

I am fortunate I get to talk to my other best friends from back home more, I get to talk to them on Facebook and Skype a lot more often than her. But they are all my best friends! And I am thankful for them all and ( I hope) appreciative of them all. They all deserve trophies!

Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment