Friday 30 November 2012

Last day of class

This was a sad day as it was the last time I am going to be able to see and be able to talk to a lot of my class mates. And a lot of my professors as well. So I said goodbye to people and stuff. I handed in my last paper as well. I did manage to get to watch big bang theory before class which was good. And for the first time in a fair few weeks I actually got to go home after my midday class! I came home and made some lunch watched some films generally ones I have watched before. I caught the ending of love actually and It made me think about going home and what that airport is going to be like when I arrive back. I am kinda excited to see to be honest.

So after making my lunch I got on with doing some work, I started writing up one of my subjects notes and it took me way longer than I had expected. I only finished about 11pm. But I did have the tv on in the background. I seemed to do more work in my room with a film in my ear than sat in front of the tv.  Interesting. Anyway I reached one month through my notes ad decided that I was going to cook myself dinner. So I boiled some potatoes and cook some chicken and enveloped them with cream cheese, I brought a rather large pot I needed to use some of it another way. It wasn't too bad but it needed something else...not sure what though, I think that is a recipe to be working upon.

I forgot to mention I took a load of pictures around campus today and I am going to take some next week too, just to show off the university, the weather was really nice today, almost didn't need a hoody on ... It was strange. I ask got to see anja and patty's tattoos they are really nice, on the forearms and are trees with bottles on them and patty's has a magnolia as well. Th are really nice. Reminded me of going with Leanne for her tattoo.

After eating my dinner I finished off my notes and just got ready for bed and all tucked up. I am looking forward to this sleep in tomorrow, although I think it will be short lived as I kinda need a gym session tomorrow.

Tomorrow is another adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment