Saturday 3 November 2012

Fun times

Okay so today started well, my classes went well, handed in my essay watched an interesting documentary. I then grabbed a wrap from POD and headed to the library stopping by Starbucks to pick up a treat for after I had done my work. I ended up meeting Hannah and Sophie and Wijnand, Hannah and Sophie were stressing about course registration for the spring term. They found out they couldn't do it because of per requisites etc. which is stupid. So we had to go to the history office to sort the courses out. 

They got some of their courses sorted but because they wanted to do some other courses from other departments we have to go to them and get them sorted as well. Some departments were really helpful to them and got them sorted however there was a one that was not really helping, I don't think she understood the situation. But in all honesty I don't think they were used to exchange students being involved in programmes. 

Anyway Hannah and I got it sorted and then stopped by the library to find some book for her classes. It is a maze!! However I did get to move shelves where they had been closed, it sounds so simple and yet it was so exciting. I don't get to do it at home it's cool. We got on the bus to go home and saw Jennie, Sophie and Aimee. Back to trails and then we went to the pool however it ended up that the sun went behind the trees. We then went and sat on the volleyball court and pretended we were at the bleach! It was hilarious we got a few funny looks though. 

We then went back to our apartments and got ready for the evening. I grabbed some dinner and watched a film and then did a little work before getting ready. I wore the new outfit my parents had got me. We all met at Sophie's and went from there. We stopped by Stefun's before we went to the Levee. The levee was good. Everyone was getting drunk though, Catherine and I were sober. It was an alright night. I ended up spending almost the whole night talking to a guy from one of my classes. He is really nice and I have never talked to him before. But it was really interesting. He offered us a lift home but I couldn't find everyone so I had to say no. Which in hindsight I wish I had just said yes. I would have been easier. 

Anyway we collected everyone and had a panic when Hannah disappeared with Gaby's keys. But it's all good, we managed to get them off her and then headed home. I then went straight to bed. I wasn't in the mood to go back to Stefun's 

Tomorrow is another adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment