Tuesday 9 October 2012

Good day

I got two midterms back today, I got a A in my reformation class and a A- in my slavery class. So I am pleased with them for sure. I only managed 46 lengths at the pool today, I didn't have enough energy to go any further - only 10 lengths short I know. Anyway I grabbed some lunch and asked to my parents a little.

I got a little upset at Matt today. I don't really want to go into it. It was petty and horrible and I was a dick. Period.

It was nice to talk to my parents I got some stuff sorted out and just being able to talk to them was nice but it made me miss home a lot. I know it's only 8 weeks left but still. I don't want to go becasue I am having a really good time but at the same time, I kinda miss some of the home comforts.

After all my classes I came home to a postcard from my mum! Yay! No parcels yet though. At this point I immediately started cooking dinner, I was cooking for the whole flat I needed to get started early. I cooked beef stew and baked potatoes. Everything came together nicely and I kept my cool I even have left over for Thursday's dinner. Normally I can freak out about cooking and I want to make sure everything is perfect. They all seemed to like it, soo I guess that is a bonus. Reinterates the point that I am missing cooking greatly! After dinner and some interesting discussion at the table, we watch a film with Cameron Diaz called the sweetest thing. It was a good film, typical chick flick but it was perfect to celebrate Hyein's birthday, and we had cupcakes and cookies and milk as well. It was a really nice flat evening together. I really enjoyed it.

Then come to bed, work is all over my bed when I was trying to sort stuff out earlier. I have no idea what I am doing for one of the research papers yet. I have no idea even what I am doing for thanksgiving and that is a month away. I think I am going to end up staying here the whole time - might be the best option. Bt I don't really want to do that. Oh I have also found out that Alice, Gill, Aimee, Domnhall, Patty and Lohrie and Ian are not here for my birthday weekend. So looks like I am either going to have to do it alone or with limited people or I do it the weekend after. I don't know what I want to do at the moment.

Right I need sleep to think logically about this all. I am getting too stressed and heckled up about these things I need to relax and chill out.

Tomorrow is another adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment