Thursday 9 August 2012

Tomorrow!

So Here we are!

After a tiring two weeks volunteering at London 2012, I am reached this point.

I fly out to Mississippi tomorrow morning and as soon as I can I will blog to let you all know that I am there and what I am getting up to!

Part of me is excited but I keep shedding tears for the people that I know for certain that I am going to miss. I am all packed up and ready to go, I am pretty sure I have everything and if I don't I am sure I can find somewhere to buy it! I am sure I already have the essentials packed.

I know dad has got some plans whilst we are out there but I am sure there will be time for me to get my barrings around the town, and learn where things are. I have been emailed by the Ole Miss ambassador that will be looking after me (as it were) while I am out there. I have been emailing her back and sort of asking questions and those sort of things. I believe her group is bout 4 people so it will be nice to get to know people that are in the same position as me.

So much going on in the next 24 hours, I just hope I don't get too nervous or feel ill at any point, that would be a bummer.

I also found out today that I am actually only on a plane for about 10 hours rather than the 14 I have been thinking I was doing. I do have a 4 hours lay over in Chicago though. But I am sure I can find something to do.  Anyway I will update you along the way if I can. Unfortunately trying to put pictures on here could be difficult but I will do my very best so you can see what I am doing as well as reading about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment