Monday 23 July 2012

Packing

So much stuff I need to take with me!

I just need to make sure that some of it I could possibly throw away at the end of my time there to make room for the stuff I have brought out there.
Mum has already warned me she is sending a lot of the xmas shopping to me so I can bring it back in. Seems it is useful for everyone that I am going out there.

My Packing lists so far contains:
Shorts x 4
Jeans x 2
Skirts x 2
Shoes - Sandals and trainers
Sun Cream, Face Cream with SPF, After Sun.
Chargers and Adapters
Toiletries - toothbrush and medication.
Tops
Nightwear
Underwear
Sunglasses
Jumpers
Hat ?
Swimming and Gym Gear
Rain Coat.

Leave a comment if you think I am forgetting everything.

Thing is I am hoping to do some shopping while I am out there, so bringing everything back could be interesting.... might have to take some stuff out to throw away...  I don't like to throw away clothes. Although the prospect of going shopping is making me slightly excited!

I have two days to get this all sorted! Wow!! so much organising to be done!
As far as I know there is nothing else that I really need to organise, I am sure something will come to me in due time though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment