Wednesday 5 December 2012

8am

8am exams should be banned, I got up nice and early only managed to get onto campus 5 minutes before the exam started. It went well I did it in 1h 30 mins but I should have stayed longer! In hind sight I would have stayed longer but oh well cant change it now. This meant I had an hour and a half to kill before the buses from campus direct to the square started, so I went with Sarah to get a starbucks although I didn't get anything and then had a nice chat with savannah from one of my classes. That killed enough time that I went to the square sold my books back to rebels books I only got around $27 dollars for them but oh well.

I came back to campus and watched some tv online waiting for two o clock to come algonquin to see Alphonso to get a text as I was heading to Starbucks saying that he couldn't come. I headed home instead at that point. When I got home I started revision for my exam tomorrow as per, I skyped my sister and Im'd my dad. So it was all dandy I went to cook dinner and met patty's mum and brother because they are here visiting. Patty's brother, Bill is huge! He is really tall. And her mum is lovely. I cooked a basic meal it was nice enough, I watched girl with a pearl earring whilst eating and then went through some more revision notes. Ann then came around and gave us a sheet of things to do before moving out which was cool. So I kinda got started on them. Hyein and I cleaned the kitchen and I did the batheroom as well. I used up all my bleach in the process. From this I then started packing up the rest of my things. I am pretty much packed now, just got washing to put in and stuff.

I was chilling out talking to Hyein about some stuff whilst led lazily on my bed when Caleb text me asking if I can go over and revise with him, Ben and Watson, due to lack of car I was like I can come over tomorrow morning or you will have to come a pick me up. So he came and got me, and so I was sat at the SAE frat house revising with these guys answering questions and talking to them about stuff. It is probably the most revision I have done for a final yet which is shameful. But I am going over again tomorrow morning to go over final stuff before the exam and I may even get some more breakfast out of it.

Anyway Ben gave me a lift home and for the beauty sleep.

Tomorrow is another adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment