Wednesday 18 July 2012

Modules

So much confusion over how many modules I am doing in America and what modules and what modules I am doing when I get back to the UK.

I thought I had agreed all this with my personal tutor but obviously the ideas he has passed on haven't been remember. Many emails have been sent to and from various people involved, and finally in my mind I have sorted it, and I just hope they are all able to come into terms with me as well.

There is so much to be done and it is starting to get really scary, leaving all my friends and family behind, however I know that if I do not take this opportunity I will regret it for the rest of my life! It is just too amazing to pass up!

I know when I get back I will have so many stories and so many things to share and it is a life experience but the build up for me has been so stressful. So many questions and so many things to organise. I am just thankful for my family and my friends for helping me through this whole thing.

1 comment:

  1. Youll be fine harriet, will have the best time ever!!! :D

    ReplyDelete